Cameroon - Culture: The first dauphine of Miss Cameroon 2016 resigns

While the participation of Julie Cheugueu, the Miss Cameroon 2016, at the contest of Miss Universe is in full swing, the daily
newspaper Le Jour of 28 November 2016 reports the news of the resignation of Audrey Aboula, the first dauphine 2016. She left her crown last Saturday after the communiqué of the Organizing Committee of Miss Cameroon (COMICA) which speaks of the indiscipline of the Miss elected on July 30 and other reasons for which she was refused visa  , said the newspaper. Audrey Aboula  did not wait to "tweak anything", the newspaper said, she made a publication on Facebook page.
"Through this letter, I wish to inform you of my decision to leave my position of first dolphin Miss Cameroon that I occupy since July 30, 2016. This follows on from various misunderstandings and verbal threats recorded from some members of Comica. Having never received any written warnings and not understanding the facts against me, I decided under the advice of my family and my relatives to resign, "reports the daily in its columns. Audrey Aboula continues: "Today, I want to turn Miss Cameroon's page, complete my studies and look to the future," writes Audrey Aboula.

It should be said that since 2002, the COMICA is regularly shaken by scandals that have somewhat devastated its initial objective which is to promote the culture and beauty of Cameroonian women.

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog